Netgear Ex7300 Wifi Extender Setup: A Step by Step Guide
Netgear Ex7300 wifi extender setup: When it comes to wireless range extenders, nothing can beat the competency of Netgear. The Netgear Ex7300 Wifi Extender setup allows you to extend your wireless network without any hassles. This device can extend your network up to 2,300 sq. ft.
Before you can start using your Netgear ex7300 wireless range extender, you need to set it up. Need not worry because the setup is extremely easy and can be done within five minutes. Therefore, let us have a look at the step by step process to set up your Netgear wireless range extender.
- Foremost of all, you need to connect your extender to a stable source of power. In order to do this, you need to take the power adapter of your extender and connect it to a power outlet near your router. Make sure that the wire is not damaged and the power outlet is stable as well.
- After connecting the adapter, you need to press and hold the power button on your extender for a while. A solid green light on the LED panel indicates that the extender has been successfully turned on.
- Now, you need to connect your extender with your router. For doing this, you just need to locate the WPS button on both of your devices. After locating the button, press it simultaneously on both the devices. Make sure that you do the process within a minute to establish a successful connection. A white light on the LED indicates a successful connection.
- Now, you need a computer device with a browser application of the latest version. In your computer device, you need to open the wireless network manager and connect with the network of your Netgear Ex7300 Wifi Extender. Setup. You’ll find the network with the name NETGEAR_EXT.
- Once you are connected to the network, you need to open a browser application in your computer device. In your browser, you need to navigate to the address bar located at the top of your browser.
- In the address bar, enter the web address mywifiext.net and hit the enter key on your keyboard. Alternatively, you can also click on the go button located right next to the address bar in your browser.
- Now, when you access the website, it will ask you to provide a username and password in order to log in. The credentials can be found on the bottom panel of your wireless range extender. After entering the credentials, click on the login button to proceed with your Netgear Ex7300 Wifi Extender setup.
- After logging in, you need to click on the big blue button that says “Mywifiext setup“. Once done, an automatic setup wizard will begin. Now, you just need to follow the instructions that you get on your screen.
- In the end, you’ll see a finish button on your screen. Just click on it to complete the setup.
And, that’s all you need to do! Now, you can enjoy an enhanced wireless network with better speed and greater coverage.